Saturday, November 20, 2010

Closed for the Season

I have jokingly told people our "inn" is closed for the season. We don't really have an inn, but our line of weekend guests has come to an end for the year. Our "inn" had 14 sets of weekend guests, so that is 14 weekends out of 2010 for overnight guests. We figured that on average, each guest stayed at least 3 days, making that 42 days of company. It was a lot of fun and we are thankful to each person who took the time out of their busy schedule to come visit us. Our thanks goes out to: First, my parents, who made several trips out here. Also, my wonderful mother and father-in-law, who also came several times. Thanks to Aunt Ina and cousin Jordan for coming this year. Thank you to my Aunt Jan, who came for a weekend, and dropped by another day to see my new house. Thank you to my cousins T.J., Amy, Adley, Jaylyn, and Leighton who came to see us for a weekend. Also, my Uncle Terry and friends, who enjoyed the fishing up here. Thank you to our friends Ron and Angela, and daughters, who came 2 weeks ago for a visit. We also had other friends from F.W. drop by for an afternoon, as well as my Uncle Clancey who came to see our house. Hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone!! Thank you all for making our 2010 a good year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment