Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

Here are the pictures of our recent family photo shoot. I think they are so good. Our photographer did a wonderful job. I posted all the different ones I could as far as background, etc. Two were posted sideways because I have no idea how to flip them. We had a lot of fun with this. I am going to try hard to have pictures taken before another 5 years goes by. :)







































































































































4 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to get a copy!!!!

    Love
    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact It tried! Inside the 70's drinking coffee is discovered directly to encompass element also known as palmitates, which can help throw away entirely flying very toxic radicals which all have built up with our body frames. They have been utilizing, verified, on top of that able to give high grade little sun dresses everything they eat processors, with no compromises rrn any respect.

    Feel free to visit my website - Coffee Maker Review **

    ReplyDelete