Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Colby the Cook

I have not mentioned that Colby loves to cook. He loves to experiment with putting seasonings in foods, frying bacon and eggs, hamburgers, etc. He constantly thinks of new ways to cook things. He is much braver than me!! So, tonight he cooked for me. I requested a type of stir fry with what was available in the refrigerator. I didn't have to do a thing. He even chopped the peppers, onions and everything!! Wasn't that a nice treat for mom!! Thanks, Colby!!
Colby wanted me to let you know what he put in it: 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper, chunks of ham, pineapple and a bit of pineapple juice, butter and a bit of seasoning pepper, and onion. I ate all but 2 ham chunks. It was delicious!!

2 comments:

  1. Colby, That looks delicious! Would love to have been there to eat a few bits of your stir fry. You are the greatest. Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - do we have a chef on our hands!!!! Great job Colby!

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete