Monday, October 12, 2009

Update on Our Move

I just wanted to update everyone on the situation we have with our relocation. In the area we are moving to it is extremely hard to find properties to lease. The properties available are very expensive and we are working with a budget here!! We also have pets, which some people don't want, and I completely understand. We also need a garage for them to stay in since I don't allow them to roam through the house with my asthma and allergies. I do love my dogs, though!! We have been looking since June because we knew there was a good chance, if God allowed, that we would be moving. We finally found 2 properties to look at. The first was a modular home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It also came with 2 completely fenced acres. Yeah for the kids and the dogs to play outside!! However, no garage for the dogs!!
The other home is currently on the market, but the people are kind enough to consider us to take care of it for them during the winter months. They will put it back on the market in the spring, then if it sells, we will have to move. This is of course a negative if our house has not sold. The positive is that it is around 3400 square feet, 4 bedroom and 2.5 baths(same beds and baths we have here). It is huge, plus a garage and unfinished basement. It comes with 3 wooded acres. Needless to say it is a very nice home with beautiful views.
We went to see them and the modular was not in good condition. The other home is wonderful, but tends to have large electric and gas bills. I am a penny pincher, so I am sure we could find ways to save money on those bills!! So please pray for us that God will give us wisdom to know what to do. I am not too good to live in a modular home, but their was lots of evidence of critters living there, more than one I'm sure!! We will let you know our final decision soon!! We hope to move at the end of October if everything goes according to plan. Thank you for all of your prayer support!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Dawn - I'm sure that God will lead you to the right decision! Sounds like they both have alot of property for the kids and that's good! Of course, I'm kind of with you on the "critter" situation - YUCK!!! I'm sure your wonderful husband could take care of them though! LOL Praying for you - keep us posted!

    Love
    deb

    ReplyDelete