Thursday, July 8, 2010

Colby's Acting Debut

Back in May, Colby took part in a play with teenagers from our homeschool group. It was actually one of the classes they offered for the semester. He wanted no part of it. He wanted to do behind the scenes stuff like lights, props,etc. They needed people to take parts, so Colby was drafted. He had 3 different roles. They performed the play "Pilgrim's Progress." Maybe I am partial, but I think our group did an excellent job. The moms who led the class put together the costumes, props, everything. The teens also did a great job memorizing their lanes, and some had quite a few. I am thankful Colby got to participate in an event of this kind. I will probably NEVER get him to do this again, so I enjoyed the moment. Colby, as Mr.Worldly Wiseman talking to the character "Christian."


Mr.Worldly Wiseman

Part of the group photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment