Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All Dalayna Wants for Christmas is Her 2 Front Teeth!!

Well, we have started our Christmas weekend with a bang!!! Dalayna pulled her other front tooth this evening. The other tooth has been out since early August with no sign of the new one yet. So, now she literally could sing the song about wanting her 2 front teeth for Christmas. She said it feels so weird, like she has 2 gums. She said she hopes one of them hurries up and comes in. I lost my two front teeth when I was 6 years old, and I used to stand in front of the mirror for however long it took to get those loose teeth out, just like she does. It is amazing how God gave me a child from the other side of the world that is so much like me!!





2 comments:

  1. Grandma Judy thinks she is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Jaylyn was so close to that too. One of her front teeth fell out a while back and the next one is really loose. But, now the first one is about to grow in before she loses the other one.

    ReplyDelete