Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Biggest Leaf Bag Ever

Long before the snow fell we had plenty of leaves to rake up. They were giving away these extremely large bags where Terry works during the "raking season". Terry brought one home for us to put our leaves in. It was perfect for the job and Dalayna turned it into a personal sleigh. I had my own story with this large bag. Terry and I were out raking leaves one afternoon and I suddenly realized my wedding rings were missing....all 4 bands. It was chilly and my fingers had shrunk, and without even realizing it, all 4 were gone. Thankfully, after a thorough search inside the bag(me crawling around inside with all the leaves while Terry held the top of the bag from falling on me), I found all 4. I wonder what all the people driving by were thinking. Anyway, I was almost in tears as you can imagine. Raking leaves was really hard work, so here she is taking a little break while her daddy pulls her around the yard. This thing was about the size of a double bed in width and very tall. Just perfect for little girls to be pulled around on quite comfortably.



Lots of laughs and smiles!!



And away they go.................................




Meanwhile, big brother can hardly keep his eyes open after getting up at 3:30AM to go hunting.







No comments:

Post a Comment