Friday, February 5, 2010

1st Day of Classes

Today we began classes with a homeschool group. This was all new to Dalayna, but not to Colby and me. The last time we belonged to one was 2004, as we were waiting to go to China!! It was a wonderful day. My kids left with smiles on their faces, so that was a good thing to see. They enjoyed every minute of it. I am so thankful for the welcome we received today. So, since this is our first day at something new for all of us(new faces, new group), etc, I thought it appropriate to take pictures!! Dalayna's classes are gym, 5-In-A-Row, which I do with her at home too, Little Keepers at Home, and a math class. Can you tell it was a little early in the morning? We had to be out the door by 7:45AM!! Colby's classes are gym, Military History, Bible Study and Drama, which by the way, he will not be acting. He has chosen to stay behind the scenes in lights and props.


They look too grown-up don't they?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the quick post on yesterday's classes. I have been gone for most of today, but have been wondering how things went. So glad you seem to have felt welcomed. Love the pictures of the kids - they are growing up so fast, it gives me a lump in my throat. All my love, Mom

    ReplyDelete