Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

Here are a few pictures of my kids with their dad, grandpas and one with their uncles for a special Father's Day blog.
I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the men that have been a part of my life, also to my cousin T.J. who isn't in the picture!! Thank each of you for your dedication to our family. Also, to my uncle Clancey, who took the time to be one of the 1st visitors to our new house.


To my dad, who is always there for me, especially when I call crying that I need help moving. He has endless energy when it comes to his grandkids and gives selflessly. He serves God with everything he has to give and shows true caring and compassion for others. I love you, Dad!!


To my husband, who goes to work every day so that I can stay home with my children, and even in a time of job loss, absolutely refused to even think about me going back to work. He loves his kids, spoils his wife and desires to serve God in whatever way possible. I love you, Garris!!











To my Grandpa, who is such a cornerstone of our family. Grandpa, you have always been there for me. You have set such a godly example my entire life. You have taught me about being a patriot to my country, and taught me to appreciate the sacrifice that others made for my freedom. I love you so much!!






To my father-in-law, as we call you, Terry's "special" dad. You are yet another example in my life of giving and caring for others. You have a very special place in our hearts. Your phone calls each week just to see how I am doing mean so much. You have always been there for us, too!! We are thankful for you and we love you!!























































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Gosh Dawn - I was so far behind and loved reading all the updates on your blog! It really, really made me miss you guys and I am really hoping that we will see you all soon. Love your new house - I am so happy that God has answered your prayers. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete