Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tour of the House-Part 3 The Finale-:)

I am not ending my finale with big fireworks or the best room in the house. It is simply my hall bath and 2 of my 3 storage areas. Afterall, isn't storage what counts to many of us these days...where to put all the stuff we somehow acquire? I hope you have enjoyed seeing what everything looks like in our new home. Maybe this will be my home longer than a year this time........We are very thankful to be in our own home again and know we were able to do this because God provided the buyer for our house in FW.
We do have a bathtub with shower in the hall bath. It is ceramic tile on the inside. What fun to clean!! I do have to say the former owners left it in excellent condition. I hope to take care of it as well as they did.


I reallylike this vanity. What appears to be drawers are really doors with plenty of storage inside. The very bottom is a drawer. I also have a large linen closet next to the shower.









Obviously the stairs into the basement.





Storage room #1. All the clothes in the corner are winter clothes. Somehow over the winter they multiplied. Maybe it is because Colby is taller so his clothes are bigger, or because I want to wear nothing but sweaters living in the land of the frozen tundra(HA!). I am still trying to figure it out!! We went from 5 tubs of winter clothes to 7 tubs, plus some big storage bags. I guess I will figure it out next winter.






Storage room #2. This room will belong to Terry and Colby for their fishing and hunting gear. It is also a nice storm shelter, where my kids were last night when those 70mph winds blew through!! We were told the people who originally owned this house put this wash tub in to use for canning veggies, etc. In storage room #3, which is not pictured, I have this tiny little stove they used for cooking. I am hoping to get rid of that tiny little stove at some point. The washtub comes in handy for laundry if needed. We also have one of these in the garage, which is nice for bathing a cute beagle, or cleaning dirty hands after working outside. I would like to turn this into a bathroom someday.







The other side of storage room #2. I am hoping these shelves never become filled with stuff!! As I said, I do have another storage area, but it isn't that great. It has our furnace, water heater, a dehumidifier, etc.









No comments:

Post a Comment