Friday, June 11, 2010

Mother-Daughter Banquet

May was just a crazy month for us. The first week started out with play practice for Colby, the play itself, Awana awards and a Mother-Daughter Banquet. I was blessed to have not only my daughter and my mother for the banquet, but my Aunt Jan too. Since it was such a busy week, they were able to come to the play, awards and banquet. We had a wonderful time while they were here. I appreciate it so much when people take time out of their busy schedules to come visit us. We shopped, ate good food, visited, laughed and went to the candy factory. There were no moments of boredom for sure!! The pictures below are from the banquet. The guest speaker at our banquet was a painter. She paints pictures with Christian symbols in them, then uses the pictures to share the gospel. They are beautiful paintings. At the end of the banquet, everyone got to take home a print of one of her paintings.














No comments:

Post a Comment