Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Alexa, Mackenzie, and Colby taking a rest after unloading the 2nd round at our rental house. We are here, unpacking and tired so I will post more later. Thank you for your prayers. I think my sanity is somewhat intact, but who knows!!
My precious dad has been such a wonderful help. Even though his softball games were cancelled, he has had plenty of exercise moving boxes and furniture.

This is our back yard. It is not dog-friendly as far as a fence goes, but our dogs have fun sniffing their way through the trees every time they are outside. There are supposed to be deer that live around the house and we are hoping to see one soon.


Here are some views of the back of the house, compliments of my mother. I will take some pictures of the front soon.














The back deck has become my kids favorite place to hang out. As you can see, it has a beautiful view. In order to be with her grandkids, Grandma has to hang out there too!!






These are some fun pictures my mom decided to take of Colby, looking suave in his dad's fedora. He was in the mood to actually allow his picture to be taken. Must be exhaustion from the move!!


























Dalayna sitting in the window seat in the kitchen with her favorite toy, her play money. She is destined to be a banker or millionaire the way she loves to count money.










1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing more pictures Dawn! I'm sure you guys have to be tired - hope you get some well deserved rest!

    Love you all
    deb

    ReplyDelete