Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thanks to Many

I have so many people to thank for their support and active role in our move. We are so thankful for the many people God has put into our lives in the past year and a half. If I forget someone, I am sorry. First, to all the people who provided boxes and newspaper for packing:Kathy and Todd, Gloria and Norm, Steve and Michelle, Damon and Jennifer, Brad and Rachael, my neighbors Julie and Dale, and Dale's sister Angie. I had more than enough boxes and it was a blessing not to have to buy any!! On Saturday as we packed boxes, the ladies in my Bible Study provided muffins, juice and plenty of paper products for eating. It was a great help since almost everything was packed. Thank you to Brad and Rachael for making sure I received those things!! Many people gave of their time on Friday and Saturday to help, even in the rain. I was brought to tears on Saturday morning as I saw car after car pull into our street and our church family heading to the door to help us. I know many of them are busy, they have their own families and worries, but they gave of their time to help. Thank you to Ron, who not only helped pack us up on Friday, but Saturday too, then drove up here with us to help unload. Thank you to Jim, Paul(who was also there Friday and Saturday) Roy, Dan, Gordon, Damon,and Brad. To the teens who came and visited with Colby for the last time:Ben, Jonathan, Debbie, Alexa. To Caitlyn, who helped keep her friend Dalayna busy. Mackenzie, you worked hard too!! Amy, thank you for giving up your time and vacuuming the entire house in FW for me, and for your support and prayers through the whole process. To Gloria, who packed up numerous boxes for me when my brain was frazzled and for your support and prayers. Someone at the church we visited already commented on all the sparkles I wear!! To Angela, who worked at packing boxes, providing furniture blankets and helping to unpack here at the new house. We are blessed beyond measure to have each of you in our lives. We thank God for you. Many people have e-mailed me and mentioned us forgetting about our ABC family, but for those of you who read my blog, that is simply not possible. You will always hold a special place in our hearts!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have truely been blessed Dawn. I am so glad that got has brought so many wonderful people into your life! You are loved!

    Love ya
    deb

    ReplyDelete