Sunday, December 6, 2009

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of Dalayna's first Christmas. I would love to do Colby's, but those are still packed away in boxes until we are in our own home again. Those were the days before we had a digital camera!! This was the night we put ornaments on the tree. I can't believe how much my children have changed and grown in the past 4 years!!





This was Dalayna's smile in 2005. She has finally learned how to smile and keep her eyes open at the same time.








This was our Christmas card for 2005.





Dalayna with her dear big brother and her dear thumb!!






Dalayna's first Brooks family Christmas party in Southern Missouri in Uncle Kenny's arms. I have missed this party 2 years now. My thoughts were with my family today as they gathered again. We have lost 2 precious members of this part of my family in the past year.







Colby and Dalayna in front of the tree on Christmas morning. I have tried to take a picture each year on Christmas morning, except for 2008. Colby was sick last year and we weren't in our own home for the first time ever.








Dalayna with cousin Brad. He could make her smile that day.









This is the year Colby recieved the game "Buckaroo". I think Dalayna enjoyed it as much as he did!!










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. Precious pictures of my "grandbabies". We missed the four of you at the Brooks reunion, you were very much on the minds of family members. SEVERAL asked about how all of you are doing...it sure was heartwarming to be asked to talk about four of my favorite subjects. Love you so much, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww - those are great pictures Dawn! It's go great to see how God has blessed this family with Dalayna! I had to miss the Brooks gathering this year also - had prior engagements. Oh well - looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks! Love ya

    deb

    ReplyDelete