Tuesday, August 24, 2010

100th post

Hurray for the 100th post!! I feel like I have done something...not sure what, but 100 posts shows perserverance, determination, sticking with something, or maybe just that I should have more than that by now. In 100 posts we have:
1. Found a job by God's grace
2. Started 2 new school years.
3. Moved 2 times.
4. Had 3 different addresses.
5. Sold a house and bought a new one.
6. Had to learn yet another new phone #. Just don't ask me what it is because I will freeze up and not remember!!
7. Unpacked and packed over 100+ boxes.
8. Seen God work in our lives.
9. Had lots of visitors to post about, but can always use more!!
10. Cried at leaving old friends, yet rejoicing God has provided new friends.
11. Learned the meaning of lake-effect snow.. it's no joke!!
12. Shoveled so much snow I feel professional about it!!
13. Learned that I am no good at taking pictures.
14. driven my children crazy with my need to blog about stuff, therefore needing to take lots of pictures.
15. joined a homeschool group.
16. learned that though we don't always understand God's plan for our lives, He is always faithful. He will provide for us in situations we have such a hard time understanding.
17. been provided with yet another wonderful church family.
18. Started this school year with no plans for any moves... what a stress reliever that is!!
I guess I could go on and on, but the point is that almost a year has gone by since my 1st post. God has grown our family in ways that have brought us much closer together. I hope that in 100 posts, our family has brought Him much glory!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. You have been through a lot and we are so excited that we could keep up with it all through your blog. It helps to feel like you are not so far away.

    ReplyDelete