Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4th of July Fun-Part 2

In must be ingrained in me that on the 4th of July you have to be surrounded by people. In my family, that's the way it's always been , and I enjoy every minute of it. Last year we spent the day surrounded by friends in F.W.. This year it was no different. We were very thankful to have not only my parents with us, but friends from church and Terry's work. We were supposed to be able to see the fireworks from the local fairgrounds, but the view wasn't quite what we thought it would be. So, we enjoyed the view we had, and most importantly , the fellowship. Here is our new favorite game:Ladderball. We went and bought one(on sale at a local store) for this day.

Our friend, Frank,competing against Colby, who is really good at this game. I came close to beating Colby once, and coming close was something to be proud of!!


Terry with our friends from church, Jillian and Nate. Jillian is the friend who had the pedicure party that Dalayna and I enjoyed attending.



My wonderful parents.





Jadon, who is a huge Spiderman fan.




In the middle is Ryon, our assistant pastor, guitar teacher and dedicated youth leader, and his wife Lisa. We are extremely thankful for their work with the youth, as well as their friendship.






Frank and Diane, who came over a few nights ago and participated in catching lightning bugs. I took a few pictures, but they didn't come out so good. Instead, I wound up blinding everyone with the flash on my camera. I do have to tell this: At one point( it was very dark), I took a picture and Terry came rushing my way, thinking it was a lightning bug, then discovered it was just my camera flash. Now that was funny!!







Lisa and Ryon playing bean bag toss, their game she was kind enough to let us use.









No comments:

Post a Comment