Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our visitors

At the mini-golf course. Sorry I have so many pictures twice!!
Colby takes his turn at the batting cages.

Terry takes a try at the batting cages. I wouldn't have minded trying them myself.


Roller coaster smiles....thank goodness instead of sickness!!



Our beagle Ranger, loves Aunt Ina. When she is here, he whines non-stop because he knows she will give him plenty of attention!!




Video games for all!!





Jordan and Dalayna take on Colby!!






OOPs!! I'm still new at this!!







Playing ball in the backyard.








Here is our delicious butterfly cupcake cake, compliments of Aunt Ina. I will be dieting this week after helping eat this cake. We eat well when we have visitors. Too well!!









Grandpa and Dalayna with another fish. They caught one right after another!!










Here is Colby fishing in one of the ponds in our subdivision. They caught enough for a fish fry.
























We enjoy having visitors very much and this past weekend we had the pleasure of hosting my mother-in-law, father-in-law, my husband's aunt and cousin. We stayed busy and here are some pictures of our time together!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the pictures worked! Glad you all had such a fun visit with the family. Ina is certainly a favorite of everyone - even dogs! Funny!

    ReplyDelete