Thursday, August 13, 2009

Posting Comments

I e-mailed my cousin, Shannon, and she was kind enough to tell me what to do so that everyone can post comments on my blog if they want. I appreciate her help. Thanks to her I was also able to change the header on my blog and a more colorful, but basic template. Thank you, Shannon!! Between my cousins, Shannon and Amy, I may understand this blog thing yet!! I have changed my settings so that you don't have to have a password or anything. It should be much easier and now I know how to do it myself. Just click on the word comments and post them. If is doesn't work, e-mail me and we will figure out the problem. It makes me think of those goofy Geico commercials:"So easy a caveman can do it!!"

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to post a comment just to see if it works.

    ReplyDelete