Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update on Selling Our House

We went back to check on our house this weekend. I took a few pictures, but I will try to post those tomorrow. Many of you may be praying for us as we try to sell our home, so I wanted to update where we are at. Our friend Ron, who is also our realtor, held an open house today. We had several people come to look at it. There has been a constant flow of people looking at our house since October, just no offers. As of today, we have 2 different couples that want to make an offer on our house, but they have to sell their homes first. Please pray that one of these couples will be able to sell their home, so they will be free to make an offer on ours. We are constantly keeping in mind that God will bring the right buyer in His time, but I guess human nature wants it to be in my own time frame, like before our lease is up here;)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment