Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve

Colby and Dalayna with great Grandma and Grandpa.
Our family at my grandparents house before we hit the ground running on Christmas Eve.

Opening presents at Grandma Jo and PaPa Dick's house.





My cousin Shannon, her husband Mark and their children. Some of you who read my blog may remember praying for my cousin Mavery when she had heart surgery. She is the one in the middle with the white hat on.




My uncle Larry is in the red sweater. He is one of my dad's brothers. My aunt Diana is in the white sweater and my cousin Shane is in the back with the beard. This may be one of our last Christmas pictures with Shane. He will possibly be on the mission field at this time next year. Please keep him in your prayers as he makes his future plans.





My brother Kenny and his wife Amy.






These pictures are always fun because there are so many different cameras and you don't know who to look at first!! I am thankful for this picture of us with my brother and his wife. I don't know we had one of those pictures!!















Our family, including my parents.Our cousin Makenna had the idea to perform the nativity story. She did an excellent job and included all the cousins in the play. The costumes were great, too!! I think she will have a career in acting or play writing!!













































Sawyer did an excellent job playing dual roles. He played King Herod as well as a shepherd. He is seen in pictures below and above as the shepherd.


























































Dalayna and cousins Jaylyn and Malaine took the role of the "wise girls." They were fancy weren't they? I didn't notice until I posted this that Dalayna is fixing her hose, OOPS!!!



































My sweet "wise girl."



















What a cute little sheep. I asked Adley if she would put her ears on, but I think by then there had been too much going on!!




















All the cousins together. I just love these poses with the smiling faces of happy children!!





















2 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful Christmas Holiday, wasn't it? So great that you all made it home between snowflakes, because it wouldn't have been Christmas without the four of you. Lots of folks here are still asking about your trip home for the holidays. We miss you and hope you are doing okay up there in the Lake Effect Snow Zone. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Dawn - That is alot of snow!!! How fun it must be for the kids! I'm so glad it waited until AFTER Christmas to fall so we could enjoy the holiday with you guys! It was so much fun to see you all - what a joy it was to have the whole family together! I pray that you and Terry have a blessed 2010! Love you all!

    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete